top of page
- Multiple DatesFri, Jun 09Tucson
- Multiple DatesSat, Jun 10TucsonJun 10, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMTucson, 119 E Toole Ave, Tucson, AZ 85701, USAAn hour long yoga class on the patio. This class is $10 and includes a pint after your class. This event is BYOM (Bring your own mat) and a 21+ event. By purchasing in advance you will reserve a spot! Get your ticket at iloveborderlands.com
- Multiple DatesWed, Jun 14Tucson
- Multiple DatesFri, Jun 16Tucson
- Multiple DatesTue, Jun 20Tucson
- Sat, Jun 24Voltron Brewing Company
Our mission is to provide quality craft beer while being a thought leader in the Southern Arizona brewing community. By valuing our community and promoting the progress of community partners and sustainability, we strive to create an inclusive space and atmosphere for our customers and employees. We hope to continue pursuing this mission by implementing sustainable practices, including local ingredients as much as possible, and promoting empowerment through education.
Word of Mouth
"My favorite Tucson brewery. Noche Dulce is my go to selection. This place balances adventure and brewing execution. The vibe is relaxing and the staff is friendly & knowledgeable."
"Awesome outdoor patio with a large indoor seating area as well. The IPAs were fantastic! I would definitely recommend if brewery hopping in Tucson."
"This place was awesome! Great variety of beers to choose from and very cool venue. Looks like they have live music some nights. Also had some great Sonoran dogs. Highly recommend!"
"I love coming to Borderlands. The beer is awesome. Always a wide selection. Pinches always has great food. And, best of all, THEY ARE DOG FRIENDLY!"
bottom of page